PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable (under the correct conditions) thermoplastic derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugarcane. It is one of the most popular bioplastics, used for many applications ranging from plastic cups to medical implants.
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 0 – 60°C
- 1Kg net weight
- 1.5Kg shipping weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 200mm, inner hub 58mm & Width 55mm
- Vacuum bagged and packaged in card board box