The Mosaic Palette 2S transforms your single nozzle 3D printer into a multi colour printing system at a fraction of the traditional price. This system is capable of printing up to 4 different colours in one model. This opens a world of possibilities for demonstration models, signage & labels, functional parts, architectural models and wearables. The Palette 2S works with a wide variety of 3D printers including Prusa, Creality, Wanhao, Anet, Makerbot, Flashforge, Anycubic and Tevo just to name a few. For a full list of compatible printers, please click here.
How does it work?
The Mosaic Palette joins the 4 filaments into a single filament exactly in the combination the printer requires each colour. Then the printer can just continue to print and the correct filament will be available when needed.
- Mosaic model: Palette 2S
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Splicing Technology: Splice Core S, Solid State Splicer
- Unit weight: 3.5kg
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Data interface: Cavas Hub S (USB) or SD card
- Power requirement: 12V DC, 3A
- Power adapter Input Requirements: 110 – 240V AC (50-60Hz), 1.5A Max
- Provided Limited Warranty: 12 Months or 25 000 Splices