The Mosaic Palette 2S Pro transforms your single nozzle 3D printer into a multi colour printing system at a fraction of the traditional price. This system is capable of printing up to 4 different colours in one model. This opens a world of possibilities for demonstration models, signage & labels, functional parts, architectural models and wearables. The Palette 2S Pro works with a wide variety of 3D printers including Prusa, Creality, Wanhao, Anet, Makerbot, Flashforge, Anycubic and Tevo just to name a few. For a full list of compatible printers, please click here.
How does it work?
The Mosaic Palette joins the 4 filaments into a single filament exactly in the combination the printer requires each colour. Then the printer can just continue to print and the correct filament will be available when needed.
What is the difference between the Palette 2s and the Palette 2S Pro?
The Palette 2S Pro has a ungraded splicing core which is designed to last longer than the standard core as in the Palette 2S. Due to this the Palette 2S has an extended warranty of 2 year over the standard 1 year warranty.
- Mosaic model: Palette 2S Pro
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Splicing Technology: Splice Core S Pro, Solid State Splicer
- Unit weight: 3.6kg
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Data interface: Cavas Hub S (USB) or SD card
- Power requirement: 12V DC, 3A
- Power adapter Input Requirements: 110 – 240V AC (50-60Hz), 1.5A Max
- Provided Limited Warranty: 24 Months or 50 000 Splices