- The latest extruder from Creality with the dual extruder drive gear based on the Bond-Tech extruder gears. This extruder is featured in the Creality CR-10s Pro and Max printers. It uses a NEMA 17 stepper motor (sold separately) to drive the extruder and is designed to drive a Bowden hot end. The dual gears have an increased contact area driving the filament over a single extruder gear, which result in an increase driving force delivered by the extruder. This makes it a very versatile setup to be used on various printers.
- Required to operate:
- NEMA 17 x 40mm, 1.8Deg/Step Stepper motor with 4000g.cm holding torque or similar.
- Bowden Hot end
- Please note:
- The extruder is designed to be mounted with a 3mm plate between the motor and the extruder. This is the frame of the printer on the Creality printers
- The grub screw fixing the extruder gear onto the motor shaft is designed for a D-shape motor shaft with a 3.5mm flat. If the motor used has a smaller flat the grub screw will need to be filed down.
- Performance Specifications:
- Works with 1.75mm filament
- Suitable for ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, T-Glase, Wood filament, PVA and PC filament.
- Adjustable spring preload on filament
- Compact design
- Firmware configuration: 160 steps/mm if used with a 1.8deg/step motor and 1/16th micro stepping
- Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor which will be required for operation.
Applicable to all Upgrades/Modifications
Kara’s Kreations 3D Printing & Designs will not be held accountable for the compatibility, installation, or guidance for any upgrade purchased at the purchasers knowledge. Please check compatibility prior to purchase. The purchaser takes full responsibility for above mentioned.