This is an entry level CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for small laser jobs in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex or leather. Perfect for someone who wants to do arts and crafts, laser marking or even start a small business. The machine is built with high quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan and imported lenses from Singapore for a long service life.
Everything you need in included with the laser. Even delivery, installation and training in Gauteng is included! We also carry spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
The machine carry a 1 year warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carry a 6 month warranty.
The M2 controller requires a computer to be connected to the laser cutter while the machine is running. The computer is not included in the sale.
- Cutting Area: 300 x 200mm
- Laser wattage: 40W EFR Laser
- Laser type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: M2 USB controller
- Software included with M2 Controller: K40 Whisperer
- Machine dimensions: 800 x 530 x 250mm
- Machine weight: 30kg
- Engraving speed: 0-500mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb
- Bed lift range: 0-50mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on machine and 6 month warranty on laser tube
- Laser Tube Lifespan: 6000h