The Zortrax M300 Plus is the latest addition to the Zortrax filament printer range. With an unrivalled print quality, a huge build volume and the option to use filament from 3rd party manufacturers, the possibilities are endless! This printer now features a 4 inch touch screen, Wifi, Material runout detection and an upgraded hot end design over its predecessor. It uses the Z-Suite software to control the printer and is included in the purchase price. You will also receive 2 spools of filament with the printer as well as side covers and a started kit. This is a complete solution for a design office, classroom, factory, maker-space or even at home!
Out of stock
Item in stock at WAREHOUSE- Standard Delivery to Kara’s Kreations= 2-3 working days.
Inspection by Kara’s Kreations technical staff to be completed before dispatch to customer- No direct dispatch from warehouse to customer permitted.
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 300mm
- Printer Size: 480 x 514 x 665mm
- Printer Weight: 41kg
- Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- Layer thickness: 90 – 290 Micron
- Auto bed levelling: Yes
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: +-0.2%
- Number of extruders: 1
- Materials: M-Series dedicated materials or 3rd party materials
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 Deg C
- Maximum build platform temperature: 105 Deg C
- Ambient operating temperature: 20 – 30 Deg C
- Connectivity: SD Card
- Software bundle: Z-Suite
- Supported file types: STL, OBJ, DXF, 3MF
- Supported operating systems: Mac OS X, Windows 7 or newer versions
- Electricity requirement: 220V AC, 2.5A
- Maximum power consumption: 360W
Please contact us for availability as this products ships from the distributing warehouse in Johannesburg.