The Creality CR-6 SE was launched on Kickstarter with a massive success, supported by more than 10 000 backers and USD4.3 million in revenue. This is the first Creality 3D printer with fully automatic bed levelling. This is unheard of for printers in this price range. The CR-6 also has a 32-bit silent controller board, 4.3 inch touch screen, optical filament runout sensor and very easy assembly that usually takes less than 5 minutes. No wonder this printer made waves on Kickstarter!
Item in stock at WAREHOUSE- Standard Delivery to Kara’s Kreations= 2-3 working days.
Inspection by Kara’s Kreations technical staff to be completed before dispatch to customer- No direct dispatch from warehouse to customer permitted.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 235 x 235 x 250mm
- Max printing speed: 100mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Maximum hot end temperature: 260 Deg C
- Max heated bed temperature: 110 Deg C
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slicing Software: Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum power usage: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 9.2kg
- Machine size: 442 x 462 x 540mm
- Shipping Weight: 12.4kg
- Shipping size: 520 x 490 x 260mm